Our vacation will interrupt our almost daily posts. We will be traveling by car and will not have access to a computer every day. We plan to post as often as possible and when we get to Houston, we will be able to post, so keep watching this spot. On our vacation, we have plans to shoot sporting clays in Tunica, Mississippi; attend the NRA convention in Houston; and make one or more BAG Day purchases. We will write reviews of those and other adventures as soon and as often as we can.
Meanwhile, here are some posts you might want to check out:
- The eighth Carnival of Cordite is up at Gullyborg's Resistance is Futile site. Much linky goodness awaits you.
- Kim du Toit did not buy a handgun for his son's birthday present. Go see a picture of the un-present.
- Hell in a Handbasket has some nice words about a recent post on The Ten Ring, then he takes issue with a comment I made on The Ten Ring. He makes some very good points so check it out and read the interesting comments that post.
- Alphecca finds more illogic on guns in The Christian Science Monitor.
- Michael Bane discusses very large kitties, mountain lions, in this post. And,
- Rachel Lucas has a very funny post up on house kitties. She doesn't approve of them anymore.