Friday, May 20, 2005

Real Estate and Carnival of Cordite #14

I've been a bad blogger this week. I missed doing a post the other day and I missed a post yesterday. Bill and I have been busy with real estate matters. I got a call yesterday at work from our agent and she told me a house was available for viewing and it had basically everything we wanted. I took time off work and headed to New Hampshire. It was (almost) everything we are looking for. So instead of writing a post I had outlined, I spent my time doing more house hunting.

Bill and I liked the house so much we made an offer on it this morning. There is at least one other offer and we don't want to get into a bidding war. So, we hope everything goes through without a hitch. Of course, the thought of owing almost a quarter million dollars on a small house (we live in New England) is enough to cause the shakes.

Bear with us though and we will soon return to our regular schedule with more "One From the Vault" posts on our guns, more Joy of Shooting type posts, and more.

Meanwhile, Carnival of Cordite #14 is up for reading pleasure.

No comments: