Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Things Seen on Site Meter

Ah, the things you see on Site Meter. I was taking a break from work (another post will be up later today too) and I looked at Site Meter. I noticed that a person from a State of Massachusetts domain was on Ten Ring. As of this writing that person's been reading 52 minutes and read 20 pages.

I don't know if that person is catching up on some reading during a slow time. If he or she sees this post, make yourself at home and enjoy.

On the other hand, that person could be researching how gunnies feel about Massachusetts gun laws. Let me say then, I don't like them. They're an unnecessary infringement on liberty. They don't affect criminal use of guns, and they don't increase public safety. They drove this law-abiding citizen and her husband out of the state. So how's that for a research conclusion?

No comments: