Saturday, March 04, 2006

Gun Nut Test

I don't usually post results of on-line just-for-fun tests I take, but when one of them asks if I'm a gun nut, I gotta talk about that one. According to the test, I am a gun nut. But only 96%! Where did I go wrong? Back to the remedial class with me.

I do have one quibble with the test. It states the "...number of guns in your house is probably over five." Five guns! Why so few? Enjoy. (NOTE: i had to shrink the size of the picture because it covered most of Ten Ring--hope the test authors don't mind.)

Gun Nut
You are 96% of a gun nut!

You are a true gun nut. The number of guns in your house is probably over five. All of them are truly effective in your hands.



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 96% on knowledge
Link: The Gun Nut Test written by slayer1am on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

No comments: