Thursday, February 01, 2007

Bring On Your Links

Well, the “New Blogger” (unsure about “Old Blogger”) has been down for most of the day. I even had a short post ready, but lost it somewhere in the ether. Oh well, I’ll try and reconstruct later. I can’t even complain about it being down. I don’t pay anything for it.

Anyway, through referral logs, I’ve noticed people getting to Ten Ring from new blogs. I get set in my ways and don’t read enough of the new bloggers.

Because of that, I’ve been remiss in keeping our blogroll up to date. Therefore if you have a blog and would like a link on Ten Ring, and if you link to here (reciprocity is a good thing), I’ll blogroll your blog this weekend and/or the next. Just leave a URL in comments or send me an e-mail to the address on your right.

(Note: I reserve the right though not to link a blog that is truly racist, anti-gun [unless you can give me a very good argument], that tends to think discourse begins with “doodiehead” and ends with “fuck off,” or is otherwise unlinkable.)

No comments: