Thursday, January 19, 2006

Gun Blogger Get-Together

I’ve been remiss in not mentioning that Mr. Completely is organizing a gun blogger rendezvous in Reno, Nevada (details in link). This is an excellent idea. You don’t even have to be a blogger to attend.

I read many gun blogs, but I have met few gun bloggers. I am interested in meeting people whose work I enjoy. I’ve had opportunities to go to blogger meet-ups near me, but haven’t been able to attend due to work or social obligations.

Because I live here in sunny New Hampshire (actually it is sunny today and the temperature is surprisingly mild), I don’t know if I can make it to Reno in November. Such a trip would depend on work, money, and time. Also, I have other trips to make that might compete for my money and my time. For instance, Bill and I would like to attend the NRA convention in May—we really enjoyed last year’s. Still, I would like to go to the blogger rendezvous too. Decisions, decisions.

If any other gun bloggers can attend let Mr. Completely know.

No comments: